The premier forum for networking, continuing education and professional development for the State of Colorado. CAHE is a not-for-profit organization established for the purpose of providing Colorado-based healthcare executives with an opportunity for professional growth and development through educational programs and professional collegiality.
Our 550-plus members/affiliates represent healthcare executives from Colorado hospitals, health systems, health plans, home health agencies, long-term care facilities, group practice managers, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, military and veteran's administration officials, clinical support activities, consultants, students and faculty of three colleges/ universities, job placement services, and other types of healthcare facilities and services, including some active members living in other States.
Executives (ACHE) Award of Chapter Distinction for achieving two of the four award performance standards during 2012. We were recognized for our achievements during the Malcolm T. MacEachern Luncheon during Congress on March 12, 2013. Our goal is to provide timely and high quality programs to our members. This award recognizes these ongoing efforts and the support we receive from our members. Thank you to our 2012 and 2013 board members for your hard work!
Congratulations to our Colorado Members who advanced to fellow in 2012!
Barbara A. Carveth, FACHE, Pueblo
Cherie L. Gorby, RN, FACHE, Colorado Springs
Patrick L. Green, FACHE, Lakewood
Mary Jo Gregory, FACHE, Denver
Grace Kowalyshyn-Taylor, FACHE, Fort Collins
Natalie D. Lamberton, FACHE, Aurora
Leonor McCall-Rodriguez, FACHE, Thornton
Kathleen M. McCreary, FACHE, Denver
Patrick A. Menzies, FACHE, Colorado Springs
Daniel L. Miller, FACHE, Englewood
Karen M. Nicholson, FACHE, Estes Park
Sam Radke, FACHE, Estes Park
Charles Smolky, FACHE, Broomfield
Sheri L. Trahern, FACHE, CPA, Canon City
CAHE at ACHE Congress 2013
Natalie Lamberton, FACHE, Leonor McCall-Rodriguez, FACHE and Grace Kowalyshyn-Taylor, FACHE were present at the 2013 ACHE Congress Convocation Ceremony in Chicago on Sunday, March 10.
To advance the knowledge and development of healthcare leaders in Colorado.
To be the premier professional society for healthcare executives dedicated to improving healthcare leadership throughout Colorado.
As healthcare leaders and members of CAHE, we are committed to promoting the following values:
We advocate and emulate high ethical conduct in all we do.
We recognize lifelong learning is essential to our ability to innovate and continually improve ourselves, our organizations, and our profession.
We lead through example and mentoring, and recognize caring must be a cornerstone of our professional interactions.
We advocate inclusion and embrace the differences of those with whom we work and the communities we serve.
- Meet/exceed its members' professional, educational, and leadership needs.
- Recruit new members and maintain existing members.
- Promote professional networking and communication among individuals with responsibility in the administration of the healthcare industry.
- Promote interaction among its members and professional organizations such as ACHE and other appropriate healthcare management related associations.
- Promote development and recruitment among healthcare administration programs, students and faculty in Colorado.
- Increase the participation of hospital and health system chief executive officers and other senior healthcare executives in CAHE through recruitment, advancement and participation in events.
- Assist chapter leaders to develop effective, collaborative relationships.
- Promote the FACHE certification and serve as a resource which assists Affiliates in advancement and recertification in Healthcare Management.
- Address critical healthcare issues in Colorado and on the National level.
CAHE is the official State Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), a professional society representing over 34,000 members worldwide. Membership is coordinated at the national level. To learn more about ACHE please visit their web site at www.ache.org
We gratefully acknowledge our Annual-Level Leaders
in Corporate Support for CAHE